Statcounter

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Corcoran Story - Chapter 3 - Dana


On a very sad note, Erin Kennedy passed on.
 

She was Joe's first chess partner.


She was our first friend in Sunset Valley.


And a good one.


Who bore my boasting with equanimity.


RIP Erin.


Joe's prize for discovering Genie bought our new telly.


Didn't like Haxe so much.


This little wretch doesn't knew when to quit, does he?


The results, however, were much improved.


I gave him candy.


And let him stay up late to watch Star Trek.



I been working on the firetruck, all the livelong day...can't you hear the captain shouting "Dana, blow your horn"?


 I'm not sure it's the customary vehicle for a family outing.


And it's probably not the recommended one for driver education.


But we muddled through.


I think my mother-in-law hates me; just look what she sent for Gerald's birthday!


I hereby decree that this is an outdoor toy.


Nellie was voted Prom Queen, in spite of having decked another girl for flirting with her date.  I don't know where she gets it.


Joe painted this stunning portrait of her in her prom gown.


I won an award from the Alfred E. Neuman Mechanical Association of Excellence for souping up the firetruck.


And a medal for saving ten lives.

7 comments:

  1. Tough-girl Prom Queens are all the rage nowadays don't ya know! It's hilarious they take that monstrous firetruck everywhere haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is "got in a fight" SOP for proms these days, then?

      Delete
    2. At least in Sims 3, yes it seems to be haha!

      Delete
  2. Very funny legacy! When I play a firefighter I never even take the personal firetruck out of the family inventory, it drives me crazy to to see them driving it around, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked this time; they couldn't afford a car!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Your generation is progressing quite nicely! So many accolades for Dana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did clean up, didn't she? I may have to start a museum with her bragging wall even if I didn't roll for that!

      Delete